Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The First Seven

I want to thank YMR's first seven participants for sharing their voices. Each voice was unique and interesting in their own right, and I thoroughly enjoyed publishing and reading each post.
Thanks for being brave in taking a chance on a new blog! I really appreciate all you have done for YMR, for without participants, there would be no blog!
So thank you Andrew, Kim, Michelle, Salman, Char, Angel and Monica.

We have more exciting posts over the next month, but we are always in need of more! So if you would like to participate, please email me @ ymr@bell.net. Each journey is unique, and everyone has something different to share, so I hope you will consider. Thanks!

We'll see Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. i totally dig this blog and the idea behind it. still working on the questions myself.. it is a brave thing to do and all of the participants should be commended for putting themselves out there. i cant wait to read more entries as they are posted!!! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete