I wish to thank Sherry M. Peyton for her wonderful interview! I very much enjoyed reading your answers and I thank you for sharing with us Sherry!
Today we have a new interview so please welcome Sheldon Cooper. Sheldon is an Agnostic and I know you'll enjoy his interview as well!
Here Is Sheldon Cooper's Introduction:
2) Are you a convert/revert or were you raised within this religion? If you converted, what did you need to do to convert? And what did you practice prior to converting?
6) In your opinion, does everyone make it into heaven/paradise? If they do not, why?
7) What makes your religion a good fit for you?
8) What are your holy days and what do you do to celebrate them?
9) Do you consider people of other faiths to be your friends?
10) Would you ever join people of another faith to celebrate one of their holy days? Please explain why?
11) What are your thoughts on the burka, and Shariah Law?
12) Are women allowed to hold religious office (priest, minister, rabbi, iman etc) in your religion and how do you feel about it?
13) Does your place of worship segregate? If yes, how does this make you feel?
14) How much does your religion affect your daily life and how much thought do you give it when making a decision? Does it affect in any way your decision on abortion, gay marriage, etc?
15) How would you react/feel if your child wished to marry outside your religion?
16) In your opinion, if someone is not of your faith, will they go to hell?
17) Who do you think is not a practicing ----- in your religion and why? ie who in the public domain claims to speak for your religion? Do you agree with them or not?
18) Have you ever been the target of a hate crime? Please explain.
19) Do you ever feel like your religion devalues you?
20) Does your religion give you peace of mind?