I wish to thank Seth Alföðurson for his very interesting and informative interview. I really enjoyed learning more about your faith and I thank you so much for sharing with us Seth!
Today we have a new interview so please welcome Brian Greenhow. Brian is an Asatruar and I know you will enjoy his interview as well!
Here Is Brian Greenhow's Introduction:
2) Are you a convert/revert or were you raised within this religion? If you converted, what did you need to do to convert? And what did you practice prior to converting?
3)Within your religion are there degrees of observance (ie. Orthodox,conservative, moderate, liberal)? What are the defining differences between the degrees of observance?
4)Within your religion what degree of observance are you ((ie. Orthodox,conservative, moderate, liberal) ? Why did you choose this degree of observance?
5)What is the Afterlife within your religion? For example: what happens when a person dies? Are there places for reward/punishment? (such as a Heaven/Hell concept)
6) In your opinion, does everyone make it into heaven/paradise? If they do not, why?
7) What makes your religion a good fit for you?
8) What are your holy days and what do you do to celebrate them?
9) Do you consider people of other faiths to be your friends?
10) Would you ever join people of another faith to celebrate one of their holy days? Please explain why?
11) What are your thoughts on the burka, and Shariah Law?
12) Are women allowed to hold religious office (priest, minister, rabbi, iman etc) in your religion and how do you feel about it?
13) Does your place of worship segregate? If yes, how does this make you feel?
14) How much does your religion affect your daily life and how much thought do you give it when making a decision? Does it affect in any way your decision on abortion, gay marriage, etc?
15) How would you react/feel if your child wished to marry outside your religion?
16) In your opinion, if someone is not of your faith, will they go to hell?
17) Who do you think is not a practicing ----- in your religion and why? ie who in the public domain claims to speak for your religion? Do you agree with them or not?
18) Have you ever been the target of a hate crime? Please explain.
19) Do you ever feel like your religion devalues you?
20) Does your religion give you peace of mind?
21) Do you believe in reincarnation? Why or why not?